ACT/SAT, PSAT, EOC, AP, TSIA 2
PSAT - 11th grade
- Pre-SAT test which is the entrance exam for the National Merit Scholarship Program.
- National Merit Scholarship Program
- The PSAT is the qualifying exam for this competition.
- Student Guide
STAAR End of Course Testing
- English 1; English 2; Algebra 1; Biology and US History
- Please see the Assessment Calendar for dates.
- Access score reports online.
Advanced Placement (AP)
- AP Courses at SHS
- Registration information is distributed in February each year through the AP classes.
- Students must register with the testing coordinator in order to test before March 1st.
- July AP scores online https://apscore.collegeboard.org/scores.
- English Language Learner assessment
- Encompasses listening, hearing, reading and writing skills.
- Fee waiver available for students on Free or Reduced Lunch.
Fee waiver available for students on Free or Reduced Lunch.
- House Bill 5 implemented new college readiness requirements for high schools to assess college readiness.
- All juniors must be tested unless they are exempt or previously passed the TSI.
- If a student does not pass one or more sections:
- Retest at SHS for $7 per test section on scheduled dates.
- May participate in the PSAT and AP testing.
- PSAT - Contact the testing coordinator at 254-968-4141 by October 1st.
- AP - Contact the testing coordinator at 254-968-4141 by September 15th.