We envision Stephenville High School as a safe, dynamic learning environment that yields students who are successful, life-long learners capable of positively impacting our changing world.
The mission of Stephenville High School is to strive for academic and extracurricular excellence by combining a rich heritage of tradition, meaningful relationships, and high expectations which will empower students to be productive members of society.
Statements of Belief
- All students can learn when teachers are passionate about their subject areas and use a variety of instructional approaches.
- A safe, physically comfortable, and stimulating environment promotes student learning.
- Every individual deserves to be treated with respect and fairness.
- An understanding of diversity and an appreciation for diversity are necessities in effectively building positive relationships.
- Communication and collaboration at all levels are essential for school improvement and achievement.
- Maintaining high expectations encourages student participation, success, pride, and integrity.
- It is the shared responsibility of the staff, students, parents, and community to accomplish the Stephenville High School mission.