Casey Weil - (254) 979-4915, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you child need their documentation to obtain their Learners Permit over the summer, please call or e-mail Coach Weil at the above number or e-mail address.
Transfer from Driver’s Education to In-Car Parent taught.
1. The students will be given a DE-964E upon the completion of the first 6 hours of the driver’s education course. This means that they are eligible to drive with an adult that meets the requirements. You will need to keep the transfer portion of this DE-964E because you will need to reference this control number at a later date.
2. You will need to go to the DPS office or order on-line the parent taught Packet from Austin. The cost of this packet is $20.00.
3. Once you get the packet you will then need to follow the guidelines of the material and teach you student the proper driving rules and regulations. I have been told that every course is a different cost, so I do not have a dollar amount for you on the course.
4. Once you have completed all of the required course, you will then be able to print a new DE-964E form. On the new DE-964E form you will need to reference the “OLD” control number from the “OLD” DE-964E form.
5. Once you have done all of this you can now go and get your driver’s license.
I MUST HAVE THE PARENT NAME AND ADDRESS TO WHOM I AM TRANSFERRING THE DOCUMENTS! PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL ME THIS INFORMATION, DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL!